2010年11月30日星期二

As well as the flowers

You may also have had this experience, a given moment in a scene, a sudden feeling in a given moment in the past happened, or similar. This always makes me a very different experience, the difference in the recurring scenes of life, and I could not help but do not pay worth of thinking negatively, whether in such a life to the embarrassment of being repeated, like "Hundred Years of Solitude" in the description as, living only in standing still, stand still ... ...
This is a terrible horror, and I was in such terror, and to work only ten years - years of my youth - success, failure, mixed them. Yes, when I read years ago, had a similar horror, perhaps many years later is that there will be. I began to believe that life is repetitive. Success, failure, honor, etc., just keep copying the product - no pay my youth!
When I'm tired of living in the numerous and noisy all day long, in the run around all day in a busy study and work, one day, the quiet of a ray of flowers floating to me from the passage.
Scatter flowers before the flowers of rich fragrance, refreshing, sweet fragrance welling up in my house, warm pulse of love and gentle care comfort if one scarf wrapped around my body, and if the travel loving mother before eyes lingering in my mind.
Flowers, she is a beautiful emotion messenger ha! Whether I'm happy heart cool, whatever I frustrated bored, she bright in the development of the corner of the hut to send Xin Rui; she was happy for me to add a beautiful day, she was like a little piece of comb, and my Gently of depression to depression. Beating her with the colors of life and youthful vigor it! Flat in the innumerable faint copies of each new year in the embellishment of a restless heart, so to me and to my friends house her ever-present feelings of laughter and a warm and cheerful feeling.


laser marking machineSEO ServicesInteractive WhiteboardJuniors ClothingParty Dresses|Juniors Clothing|

没有评论:

发表评论