2010年9月17日星期五

Have ideal

I embrace the ideal of sleep every day, embrace the ideal wake. Every day I accompanied the moon into the ideal ocean, vast and boundless. I accompanied the rising of the sun, for their ideals. It was once the ideal, while now I have become an ideal slim, with no life come a long way then, I have several times to give up their ideals, has to stay by each section of the road with me through it, Each section of the road have left many traces, but traces of the next intersection which will be stopped short. The next intersection has a new start, every intersection that had a chance to bid farewell they would rush off the back, each intersection will Qiaoran the emergence of new tracks, after a journey in rain and the wind, to the next crossing right again faint of passing. A friend asked me what the ideal, I do not know how to say, just whisper say that no, actually I do not know what his vision is only one CD of Zhuiqiu a CD to give up, do not know how many times to give up, has considered a number of good, sometimes for a moment of anger felt unrealistic to give up the ideal as a journey, do not care about the destination of the road, the road only care about the scenery, maybe I'm not lonely journey, but do not own the way forward.


    There will be a distant ideal, will be promising targets and ideals of courage. Ideals of the human eye is bright, because they carried with optimism, full of hope. Even more of the difficulties and dangers encountered, and then the great difficulty, because the ideal will be struggling to climb, to create the ideal in mind. Not the ideal person, the eyes are dry. Confused people can only become a puppet of others, can only be commonplace, a CD of escapism, do not know how to deal with.


    The sun always rises in a ideal place for a month there are always the ideal place in a dim.


    Ideal dangerous, difficulties encountered in large, thinking for their ideals, will not choose to give up. Even under the shadow of a cloud of sand, also think of heaven waking sunny. Even in a closed corner will let soul soar in the vast savannah.


    Because of the poor, and so will not be stumbling blocks in front of the trip will seize their ideals, to find its own way.


    Guess what? I now understand, is the ideal way forward for their own future and create new hope, a new miracle.


    I will not go on in this confused and now I'm looking for would be my ideal way to find their own new, for the ideals!seo|

laser marking machine|

没有评论:

发表评论